Terms & Conditions
GTE furthermore serves as a procurement partner for a number of corporate companies. We identify and place various Small to Medium Enterprises (SME) for procurement opportunities
The services is applicable in South Africa and for companies operating in and around the republic for only, now.
The following are the requirements to be a participating corporate member in the programme:
- Registered with CIPC – Company registration documents to be submitted with GTE
- CIPC Levies be up to date
- SARS Tax Clearance required
- Compliance with relevant regulatory bodies
- Demonstrate empowerment in line with the relevant regulations of the Republic of South Africa, where applicable, BEE Certificate required.