GTE Legacy Builder
Different opportunities are explored from time to time. Please familiarize yourself with opportunities you want to explore by visiting one of the various platforms
How to participate
The opportunity is open to all South Africans (irrespective of colour or creed) and to people from the continent subject to specific participating business requirements.
The participants must be willing to comply and meet the requirements as stipulated by the business in question
The participation requirements may differ from project to project
Opportunities may differ from project to project or business to business.
The opportunity can be held by an individual or a registered company or Trust, registered within the republic of South Africa
The participants may participate in as many opportunities
There may be additional Terms & Conditions per opportunity
Click #GTELegacyBuilder below to read full details for enrollment options before completing the application form.
Dear Legacy Builder Applicant.
Congratulations for taking this step. We can assure you; it is a step worth taking.
GTE Legacy Builder is a limited opportunity, put together by Grooming The Executive.
It aims to afford consumers of services and products from participating businesses an opportunity to not only consume, but to also share in, in the growth of such ventures.
Through this, we aim to use the learning from other communities, where we work together and share the little we have and together grow and build sustainable legacy and wealth for our children.
What kind of Benefits are we looking at:
The benefits range from:
- Participating in bringing some of the products to live and sharing in in the proceeds,
- being brand ambassadors and promoting products and attracting income from that.
- the program also takes into account various needs communities at large may have – for example medical assistance for children in need of special procedures or treatments, communities in need of important services etc.
So by being part of this community, you stand a chance to participate in various beneficial
For one to qualify and participate in this programme you can choose one of the two categories:
- Family Legacy: This is where the parent has to register on behalf of their minor children.
- There has to be a clear indication of who the children represented are
- The children must between the ages of 10 – 17years at the time of registration.
- Up to 2 Children can be registered under a parent / set of parents
- Please note that confirmation of identification for both parents and participants would be required to activate their participation in projects they select.
- My Legacy: This is where young adults between the ages of 18 – 22years of age may register for themselves
Important to Note:
Only registered member of #GTELegacyBuilder would be allowed to participate in the opportunities presented.
- It is therefore critical to provide accurate information when submitting the application
- There is NO cost to become part of the Legacy Builder community. It is absolutely FREE,
- However, the opportunities presented to the Legacy Builder members may bear some cost. Remember that you would choose what works for you. You do not have to participate in the opportunity that does not suit you.
- As part of attracting opportunities to participate in, GTE might have to share certain information, on request, about the members of the community. No confidential information like Names, ID Numbers, and Addresses would be shared, however demographics age, gender etc. may be required to negotiate and secure some opportunities and such may be shared with companies that agree to share available opportunities with our members.
A number of businesses have come to the fore and are will participate in the programme.
GTE will continue to engage many more businesses (large and small) and invite them to participate in the programme and benefit many more member.
Who can participate in the #GTELegacyBuilder Programmes?
Even though Grooming the Executive is a South African initiative, and aims to uplift as many Historically Disadvantaged (HD) people from the country, it is in actual fact open to all members across the continent. Through its various programmes, GTE aims to assist as many African people access and participate in opportunities that are economically empowering
The determination of who is allowed to participate in the Legacy Builder project is however made at the project level, by the project owners, and may differ from project to project.
Please remember to complete the application form under #GTELegacyBuilder accurately and in full.
Fill in the form below to apply